Monday, November 8, 2010

Starbuck's christmas drink is here (FINALLY)



Went to starbucks yesterday for my coffee fix and also to enjoy my long awaited toffee nut latte (yumz). Every year, I lie in anticipitation for november to come cause that's the time when one of the best drink is out. Every year, starbucks will come out with 3 flavours. Toffee nut latte, peppermint mocha and dark cherry mocha. Have tried both the peppermint mocha and the toffee nut latte this month and till now, I still like the toffee nut latte the most cause it does not fail to give me this warm and cosy feeling mixed with just that little bit of sweetness. Sitting on the comfy cushions that starbucks provided, watching the rain pour down outside marina square and observing the people around me and also listening to my fren's problems. Ended up with loads of questions unanswered and also made loads of analysis. Hopefully my analysis does not fall to deaf ears.

Went to dreamer cafe in the end. Spent loads of quality time there. It was audience night yesterday so many of the audiences went up to sing including me. Loads, was super nervous and made loads of mistakes. Was reading the lyrics on da jie's iphone and when I was on the stage, the only thing I could see was the iphone. Looking at da jie and her friends made me wanna strive to sing better cause I heard their singing yesterday and it was absolutely wonderful. If only I could match up to them. Registered for the pop piano lessons at the cafe itself. Now just awaiting for a group to be form before the lesson can start. Hope it comes soon. After december, I probably will start to register for the singing lesson that da jie is taking. Hope it does help me improve something that I always wanted to do. Sing and play the piano together.

No comments:

Post a Comment