Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sadness


Ended work yesterday and got a call from my mom. A common friend btw us has been diagnosed with cancer and its incurable. Was really sad when I heard the news cause this lady watched me grow up. From when I was a kid, saw her every sunday at church. She is one of the most important people in my life. She saw me through my eczema. Finding me doctors and even went to the extend of bringing me there even though its like in jurong. She would buy me creams when she heard that this is good for my skin, and even teach me methods of exercise that is good for detoxing.
Well, I haven't prayed in a long time. But I prayed for her yesterday and well, I guess we just have to believe that god will do things for the best.
Going to visit her today. I honestly hope and pray that a miracle will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment